Posts Tagged ‘Spiral’
- 40-Watt Light Bulb
- Rated Life of 8,000-Hours
- Guaranteed to last 5 years based on 4-hour/day
- GE for every application
GE, FLE13HT3/2/SW/CD/2PK, 2 Pack, 13W, Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb, Energy Star Rated, Medium Base, 120V, 4.7″ Nominal Length, 8,000 Hours Rated Life, 825 Lumens, 2700 Kelvin Color Temperature, CRI = 82, Lasts 5 Years Based On Average 4 Hours Per Day Use, Save Up To Dollars Over The Life Of The Bulb, Carded.
List Price: $ 15.99
- 40-Watt Light Bulb
- Rated Life of 12,000-Hours
- Soft White Energy Smart CFL Spiral Light Bulb
- GE for every application
10 watt 120 volt T3 Medium Screw (E26) Base Soft White 2,700K Spiral Compact Fluorescent GE Light Bulb 3 Pack
List Price: $ 24.99
- Lamp type: Compact fluorescent (Self-ballasted)
- Bulb type: T-3, Bulb base: Medium screw(E-26)
- Wattage: 26 watts, Incandescent wattage equivalent to 100 watts.
- Voltage: 120 volts, Initial Lumens: 1,700
- Avg.life: 10,000 hours, Color temp: 2700 Kelvin
“GE” LONGLIFE DIMMABLE CFL
Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows.
Compact Flourescent Bulbs have been specially designed for easy retro-fit in incandescent sockets.
These bulbs are known for their outstanding energy savings and have a much longer lifetime than standard incandescent bulbs.
ADDITIONAL INFO: THIS BULB IS DIMMABLE ON A STANDARD INCANDESCENT DIMMER.
Lamp type: Compact fluorescent (Self-ballasted)
Bulb type: T-3
List Price: $ 17.99
- Color temperature rating of 2700 k
- Cfl lighting sustains a life of up to about 9 years
- Approximate energy cost per year with typical use is approximately .13
- Provides approximately 1750 lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you
- The 26-Watt compact fluorescent light (cfl) acts as a replacement for 100-Watt incandescent bulbs, saving on energy and costs
General Electric 26-Watt Soft White Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL). Approximate energy cost per year with typical use is approximately .13. Color temperature rating of 2700K. CFL lighting sustains a life of up to about 9 years. Provides approximately 1750 lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you. 26-Watt CFL is energy efficient, using a fraction of the electricity with similar brightness. The 26-Watt Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) acts as a replacement for 100-Watt incandesc
List Price: $ 33.99
- 13-Watt Light Source that replaces a 60-Watt bulb
- More value with a 5-Pack of light bulbs
- With this CFL you’ll get dramatic energy cost savings up to 77 percent
- Perfect for residential or commercial use
- FLE13HT3 / 2 / SW5PK
A smart way to save energy.
List Price: $ 3.99
- 20-Watt Light Source that replaces a 75-Watt bulb
- Provides cost savings, extra long life, light output, and color rendering
- Rated Life: 8000 hours
- Primary Application: Standard; Facilities
- FLE20HT3 / 2 / D / CD
GE, FLE20HT3/2/D/CD, 20W, 120V, Compact Fluorescent Bulb, Medium Bulb, 75W Incandescent Equivalent, 1,150 Lumens, 8,000 Hours, Daylight Color = 6,500anddegree. Kelvin Temperature, CRI = 82, 4.8″ Nominal Length, Minimum Start Temperature = 5anddegree. Fahrenheit, Lasts 8 Times Longer, Lasts Up To 5 Years Based On An Average Of 4 Hours Per Day Use, Saves Up To Dollars In Energy Costs Over Life Of Bulb, Energy Star Rated.
List Price: $ 14.99
- Energy Star – Saving Lamp
- Warm White Light
- Lead Free Solder & Glass
- Micro Compact
- Lasts up to 11 years
Spiral Energy Saving Fluorescent Light Bulb 15 watt & 13 Watt Pack. 5 watts. Energy Star 615 Lumens, using only 15 watts-12,000 hour bulb life, color rendering index of 82, and 2700k color temperature. 13 watts. Energy Star 720 Lumens, using only 13 watts-12,000 hour bulb life, color rendering index of 82, and 2700k color temperature. New in box.
List Price: $ 3.39
85 WATTS COMPACT FLUORESCENT LARGE SPIRAL CFL LIGHT BULB 50K FULL SPECTRUM ENERGY SAVING LONG LIFE 10,000 HOURS SPECTRA BRITE
- Spiral Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb
- Medium Base, 85 Watts, 120 Volts
- Long Life 10,000 Hours, 5000K Full Spectrum Color
- 10.5″ Maximum Overall Length
85 WATT SPIRAL FULL SPECTRUM COMPACT FLUORESCENT BULB REPLACES UP TO A 400 WATT INCANDESCENT AND LASTS 10,000 HOURS –
Bulborama compact fluorescent light bulbs are an efficient way to light sockets once traditionally reserved for incandescents. Supra Life CFL’s are lightweight, generate minimal heat, light instantly, provide excellent color rendition, and are available in low profile sizes to fit a wide variety of fixtures. With lifespans up to 36,000 hours, our compact fluorescents offer trem
List Price: $ 39.99
- 1 Pack
Item #: SLT26159. Manufactured to last longer-up to 12,000 hours!.
Customers also search for: Lamp;Bulbs;Lighting Discount Spiral, Cool White Energy Saver Fluorescent Bulb, 20 Watts, Buy Spiral, Cool White Energy Saver Fluorescent Bulb, 20 Watts, Wholesale Spiral, Cool White Energy Saver Fluorescent Bulb, 20 Watts, 26159Power Centers
List Price: $ 27.24
- A smart way to save energy
- Application: Table lamps, closet lights and standard applications
- Base: medium screw (E26); Bulb type: T3; Watts: 10
- Initial Lumens: 520
- Guaranteed to last 5 years based on 4 hours use per day at 120V.
GE, FLE10HLX/2/SW/CD, 10W, Soft White Spiral Compact Fluorescent Bulb, Electronic Ballast, Medium Base, MOL 4.4″, 520 Lumens, 8000 Average Hours, 2700°ree. Color Temperature, CRI = 82, Energy Star Approved, 5 Year Consumer Guarantee, Clamshell.
List Price: $ 21.78